Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1 – Placing an Order
– Find the product(s) you want
– Add the products to your shopping cart
– Proceed to checkout
– Select delivery and billing options
– Ensure your items, sizes and address are correct
– Submit your order
– An order confirmation will be sent to your email address
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure everything is correct before submitting your order as we may not be able to amend it!
When you submit an order, we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. This does not mean that we have accepted your order. Only when your order has been shipped the order has been accepted. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email once this has taken place.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, we will inform you of this in email and offer you an alternative if applicable.
1.1 – Our Right to Reject or Cancel Your Order
Fulfillment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
– The product is not available / in stock
– Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
– Your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud
– We have reason to believe that you are a selling our products with no prior agreement to do so
– We could not deliver to the address provided by you
– Due to an Event Outside Our Control
– In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 – Data Check
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and checking for fraud. There are automated processes in place to filter out any suspicious orders which may be fraudulent. All fraudulent orders will be investigated and prosecuted if necessary.
2 – Prices
The product prices displayed on the Website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per item.
The total price specified in the final check out screen includes tax and shipping costs. This price will be recorded in the Order Confirmation, which we recommend you print or download for future reference. If paying by credit card, the total amount for your entire order will be reflected on your statement in your local currency.
If your local currency is different from the currency in which the prices are quoted, your bank will apply the exchange rate applicable per the date of purchase. Your bank may apply a different exchange rate, which is beyond our control.
2.1 – Price Changes
The prices of the products will be as displayed on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but these changes will not affect any order that has already been placed and the order confirmation email sent.
3 – Shipping & Delivery
We deliver products from Monday to Friday, we do not ship on public holidays.
4 – Intellectual Property Rights
IRONinks owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
You may NOT reproduce, modify or copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) from the website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by IRONinks.